Mac

I am currently using sketchup and a message came advising that…

I am currently using sketchup...
I am currently using sketchup and a message came advising that using thumbnails for scenes uses a lot of space. I did not try to do this. However the computer then froze and I cannot save or even close the program. How do i restart... Read full answer
I am currently using sketchup and a message came advising that using thumbnails for scenes uses a lot of space. I did not try to do this. However the computer then froze and I cannot save or even close the program. How do i restart
7/14/2013
Robert
Robert, consultant

Do you have another project or data file from sketchup that you can start the sketchup by clicking on that rather than the project that has the problem.

If you cant do that or it does not work you can re install the sketchup program.

go to the applications folder and drag it to the garbage can

then reboot the computer and then install it again the same way that you did when you installed it originally

Robert
Robert, consultant

thank you. I have fixed the problem. I forced quit and it then re openned unfrozen at my last point of saving

ok. I had assumed that you were passed that point when you said that you closed the program and rebooted the computer and came up with the same issue.

I am glad that it worked out for you. If you are happy than I am happy.

If you think that I did my job in a professional manner I would appreciate if you would give me a good rating. If you prefer a refund please do not give me a bad rating but instead email [email protected]

If you do neither the site will keep your money but I will not get paid

thank you.

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
Saved Photoshop or ON1 or Aurora files show up in the folder
Saved Photoshop or ON1 or Aurora files show up in the folder to which they are saved, as only "PS'psd" icons and not the actual photo image. I have checked the box that should open files as images, bu… read more
David L
David L
I am attempting to get a template of the key functions on
Good morning, I am attempting to get a template of the key functions on the new Mac Book Pro. … read more
cvd4311
cvd4311
Computer Analyst,
I am a writer, and have been writing novel on my OLD MacBook
My name is***** am a writer, and have been writing novel on my OLD MacBook Pro (I have a new one). I did not like the new version of … read more
Computer Technology Consultant,
Stop searching for answers—
Yesterday Mirza copied my ipad pictures to my computer. I
yesterday Mirza copied my ipad pictures to my computer. I needed to free up space on the ipad. I deleted all the pictures but the setting reads the same 12.4 GB usage as it did before I deleted; Is th… read more
Mirza Vaseem
Mirza Vaseem
I have an iPad 2 with iOS 8. The blue video icon is missing
I have an iPad 2 with iOS 8. The blue video icon is missing from the manage storage/edit/delete page. Now I cannot delete watched series episodes and get the storage is nearing full capacity pop-up wh… read more
Apple Consultant,
Two Decades Field Experience
I have a MacBook Pro and am running Parallels. I use Microsoft
I have a MacBook Pro and am running Parallels. I use Microsoft Access and my database has started to misbehave recently - when I filter and merge, some records get missed. I would like to take the add… read more
Mac Medic,
Some college
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
I use CS5 on MAC. Bridge crashes frequently. I have big files
I use CS5 on MAC. Bridge crashes frequently. I have big files (photographer). I get a messages "Bridge is running low on memory." "Clear central cache." I went online and get instruction Edit-Preferen… read more
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N.
Systems Administrator,
Diplom
Hello I am struggling to install the driver for my Photosmart
Hello I am struggling to install the driver for my Photosmart C4580 wireless printer. I have a new PC Apple Mac book air Mac OSX. I already have installed another Photosmart software non wireless at a… read more
Mac Support Specialist,
Im suddenly having trouble with iphoto. I open an album and
Im suddenly having trouble with iphoto. I open an album and pull up a picture, then that's it. It won't do anything else from there. I can't edit, or go to another photo, nothing. I can go back to the… read more
Apple Consultant,
Two Decades Field Experience
I left my iMac on last evening. I came home this morning and
I left my iMac on last evening. I came home this morning and computer must have froze or something. I get no response from trying to reboot or removing the plug, waiting 30 seconds etc. I currently ha… read more
Mac Medic,
Some college
How can I restore or find an IMovie project that got lost
How can I restore or find an IMovie project that got lost two days ago? The name of the project is "Bingi Rastafari Pilgrimage". IMovie was not processing the upload of the project to an HD movie when… read more
Mac Medic,
Some college
In Elements 9 the warning message comes on that states this
In Elements 9 the warning message comes on that states this command cannot be carried out because the THE EDITOR IS BUSY, PLEASE COMPLETE PRESENT TASK. I don't have anything going on please help I am … read more
Mac Medic,
Some college
Stop searching for answers—
I have been using Photoshop Elements4. When I saved a jpg,
I have been using Photoshop Elements4. When I saved a jpg, the file displayed as a thumbnail. Am trying out PSe6, and at save I get a generic icon for the file. How can I configure PSe6 (preference?) … read more
Mary
Mary
Digital Printing Consultant,
I accidentily deleted my iTunes from my computer. I did this
I accidentily deleted my iTunes from my computer. I did this when I was notified that I had very low disc space and that I needed to delete things. I didn't realized I deleted iTunes until I turned my… read more
Jesse
Jesse
Apple Consultant,
Some College
I was uploading pictures from my camera... I uploaded them
I was uploading pictures from my camera... I uploaded them all and it created an event in iphoto. I also made a new album and copied all the pictures to it. I could see all the pictures there with the… read more
AAS Information Technology
Hi My iMac complained about a full startup disk, and advised
Hi My iMac complained about a full startup disk, and advised me to close one or two applications (I was running five at teh time). I did this, and then the Mac froze for 20 minutes. I shut the mac dow… read more
Jesse
Jesse
Apple Consultant,
Some College
Help! IMAC Was trying to download iphoto to offboard backup
Help! IMAC Was trying to download iphoto to offboard backup disk. Computer is completely frozen. Shutoff/unpluged/waited/ NO joy Did twice. Only cusor moves. Machine is partioned. My wife's side works… read more
Self Employed Macintosh Consultant,
When I export a sketchup scene to PDF the resolution is very
When I export a sketchup scene to PDF the resolution is very coarse and the style does not transfer accurately… read more
Self Employed Macintosh Consultant,