Michelle
Michelle, Mac Technician
Experience:  Apple Computers and Mobile support with 12 years of exp.
70409726

I have a kindle account however my kindle readers screen blankes

Customer Question

I have a kindle account however my kindle readers screen blankes out and i am reading on my iPad. Do books I biuy at Amazon automatically appear on my iPad?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Michelle replied 4 years ago.

Appleologist :

Hi, and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is Michelle and I am excited to get started with you.

So I can assist you, I will need additional information about your issue. The Kindle app is the only place where your books that you bought from Amazon will appear. Does your kindle app automatically quit on you?

JACUSTOMER-2cra5us9- : Did not see answer.
Appleologist :

As mentioned earlier, I need additional information before I can answer your question

Appleologist :

Appleologist :

?

Appleologist :

If so, delete the kindle app by pressing and holding it until you see an X and then tap on the X to delete it. Go back to the app store to re-download the kindle app again