John T. F., Mac Druid
Experience:  20+ years in the computer/Mac industry
60674955

Im trying to "tip" you but my credit cards being declined

Customer Question

I'm trying to "tip" you but my credit card's being declined so until that gets squared away (card is good and problem is with "JustAnswer".
I previously asked another "expert" about best Mac soft wear to burn iPhone 5 videos and "Flip" videos. He responded "Toast 11" but the reviews on that product are terrible. Do you have a recommendation?
Category: Mac
Expert:  John T. F. replied 4 years ago.
Hi there.

Sorry to hear about your CC issues with JA and hopefully they will get you squared away soon (thanks for the previous positive rating, btw).

Are you wanting to burn these videos to DVD so they are playable on normal DVD players?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Sorry- yes

No problem at all.

You may wish to try "Burn". It is a free app that will do DVD videos and they include video how-to's on there website.

http://burn-osx.sourceforge.net/Pages/English/home.html

Going the commercial route Roxio Toast really is the best solution, though WonderShare DVD Creator may be an alternative:
http://www.wondershare.net/pro/mac-dvd-creator.html?icn=nav

I've never been entirely thrilled with most of the commercial DVD creators under Mac, sadly, and it pays to give the trials a try when available.

Hope that helps!

Howdy!

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. If you need further assistance on this or other issues, please let me know.

Thanks,