Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Experience:  Several years of supporting Mac systems.
30759776

when i open IPHOTO THE IMPORT BUTTON IS NOT SHOWING SO WHEN

Customer Question

when i open IPHOTO THE IMPORT BUTTON IS NOT SHOWING SO WHEN I TRY & TRANSFER MY DIGITAL PHOTOS FROM MY PENTAX OPTIO WG-2 CAMERA IT DOES NOT ALLOW ME TO DO SO. HOW CAN I IMPORT PHOTOS FRTOM MY CAMERA , I HAVE PLUG INTO CAMERA & INTO MY KEYBOARD & CAMERA IS TURNED ON
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 years ago.

Jason :

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name isXXXXX look forward to helping you today.

Jason :

May I ask if this problem began recently for you or has it always been this way?

Jason :

hello

JACUSTOMER-cck47w3n- :

NO I JUST GOT THIS NEW PENTAX CAMERA & WAS ABLE TO UPLOAD 1 PHOTO THE OTHER DAY, BUT TODAY I DID SOME MORE PHOTOS ON CAMERA & PLUGGED INTO KEYBOARD BUT IMPORT BUTTON DID NOT SHOW IN RIGHT HAND CORNER

Jason :

Thank you for the update.

May I please, start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

Jason :

Once in, I will fix this once and for all for you.

JACUSTOMER-cck47w3n- :

OK

Jason :

Thank you.

AFTER YOU CLICK THE LINK BELOW, you can continue.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run: http://67.192.95.188:8040/?Session=31f86956-f6d7-4aeb-87f4-2c3dd5d3a2be&SUPPORT=NET

Then on that page click the big green button on the bottom of the page that says, "I agree, Run RemoteDesktop".

JACUSTOMER-cck47w3n- :

OK OR CALL ME XXX-XXX-XXXX

Jason :

I would call, but it is not allowed.

Jason :

But that is not a problem, because we can continue to chat once the remote begins.

Jason :

Are you having any problems with running that remote application after it is downloaded?

Which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like)?

Jason :

I look forward to your next message or your rating below.

To rate me, you can click one of the faces below and click Submit/Ok or click the Accept button.

Thank you again,
- Jason

Jason :

Okay, all is working now.

Jason :

Please, do not forget to rate my help below.

Jason :

Thank you.

Jason :

ok.

Jason :

I see that you manually disconnected the remote and left the page without rating me.

Jason :

Please, keep in mind that I am not given any credit by the site unless you rate me.

Thank you.