Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Experience:  Several years of supporting Mac systems.
30759776

Hi, About a week ago my Imac started locking up while I

About a week ago my Imac started locking up while I was trying to read articles in the New York Times...no other time. I can open the Times, select sections or articles, then a few seconds after I've opened an article the screen freezes. Sometimes I can just close the browser, but other times I'm just stuck with the spinning wheel. Please help.

Jason :

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name isXXXXX look forward to helping you today.

Jason :

Which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like)?

Customer:

Safari

Jason :

Thank you for the update.

May I please, start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

Customer:

yes

Jason :

Thank you.

AFTER YOU CLICK THE LINK BELOW, you can continue.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run: http://67.192.95.188:8040/?Session=901c07e8-114e-419a-9b8c-21aad689521d&SUPPORT=NET

Then on that page click the big green button on the bottom of the page that says, "I agree, Run RemoteDesktop".

Jason :

I look forward to your next message or your rating below.

To rate me, you can click one of the faces below and click Submit/Ok or click the Accept button.

Thank you again,
- Jason