Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist
Experience:  4 years Mac Specialist, Apple Certified.
10156100

how to send .png photo on Mac to cell phone

Customer Question

Category: Mac
Expert:  Cris replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you with your question.

Can you tell me the model number of the cell phone?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I called owner. It's an Andriod Galaxy

Expert:  Cris replied 4 years ago.
OK,

Easiest way would be to email yourself the file. Open your email account and compose a email. Attach the file to the email and send it to yourself. Now access that same email account from your Galaxy phone.

If you have a Gmail account setup on your Galaxy (which you should). Send it to the Gmail account. Now you can access the file from the email and download onto the phone or keep in the email.

Let me know if you have any further questions. BEFORE selecting a negative rating. I will answer your follow ups!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I don't understand your reply. I have an LG cellphone. I have a .png on my mac hard drive. The person wants this photo (.png) as a text message. Doesn't this mean I send a text msg to her Andriod Galaxy cellphone?

Expert:  Cris replied 4 years ago.
OK,

It seems were both were confused. I asked for the model of the phone in which you replied Galaxy. I assumed this was your cell phone.

What kind of LG phone do you have? Can you give me the model number? Do you have email setup on your LG phone?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

all my cell phone show is LG on the top and verizon on the bottom. I'll tty to check for more info. Can't I send a text message (that may be no more than a .[ng photo) from my Mac to an Andriod Cell Phone?

Expert:  Cris replied 4 years ago.
Please use the link below to reach a site which allows you to send free text picture message.

Enter the phone number, enter your email then click browse. Locate the file on your PC and attach it. Then send the message.

Click here>>>Text Picture Message

Let me know how you make out.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I followed instructions at http://www.textport.com/send_picture.aspx

It identifies MMS messages. Does this handle .png photos? I sent text to receiving person. She has NOT received any text message with a picture.

Expert:  Cris replied 4 years ago.
Yes it does.

You can try another site called Pixdrop.com as well.

Click here>>>PixDrop.com

Let me know how you make out.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I've sent textport msgs to myself. I can display them for 2.5 seconds and they disappear.

PixDrop has a problem. I'm going to retry one more time.

Expert:  Cris replied 4 years ago.
How did you make out?

Were you able to successfully send the pic?
Expert:  Cris replied 4 years ago.
Hi Jose,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

If in the future you have any further questions please save my site profile. So you can reach me directly.

www.ITCrisAnswers.com

Let me know,
Cris