Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist
Experience:  4 years Mac Specialist, Apple Certified.
10156100

How do I set up Picasa Gallery on my laptop so I can move photos

Customer Question

How do I set up Picasa Gallery on my laptop so I can move photos from my Android Gallery?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Cris replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you with your question.

Do you have a dropbox account?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Question: I need to move photos from my Droid to my laptop. Droid is asking me to set up account Picasa Gallery in order to send these photos to my laptop. How do I do that?

Expert:  Cris replied 4 years ago.

You will need to download Picasa Tool app on your phone from the Google Play Store. Once the app is downloaded open it.

Go to Local Photos section on the app and all the pictures on your phone will be listed. Tap on every photo you want uploaded, then tap on the up arrow icon to upload the pictures to Picasa Web Albums.

Then you can log into Picasa Web albums from your PC and have access to the pictures.

Let me know if you have any further questions BEFORE selecting a negative rating. I will answer your follow ups.

Expert:  Cris replied 4 years ago.
Hi Suzi,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

If in the future you have any further questions please save my site profile. So you can reach me directly.

www.ITCrisAnswers.com

Let me know,
Cris