Michelle
Michelle, Mac Technician
Experience:  Apple Computers and Mobile support with 12 years of exp.
70409726

IPad No sound anymore when plugging in charger or sending

Customer Question

IPad
No sound anymore when plugging in charger or sending an email
Category: Mac
Expert:  Michelle replied 4 years ago.

Appleologist :

Hi, and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is Michelle and I am excited to get started with you.

So I can better assist you, I will need additional information. It sounds like your ipad may be switched to mute. On the right side of your ipad above the volume button, the is a switch. Is a bright orange dot showing?

JACUSTOMER-dhdklngv- : Yes
Appleologist :

Ok that means you may have accidentally muted your ipad. Go ahead and switch it to the opposite direction so the orange dot does not show

Appleologist :

Try to see if you get sound now. If not let me know so we can continue to troubleshoot

Appleologist :

.

Appleologist :

We are experiencing site issues. It should be up and running now. Let me know If I can assist you further

Appleologist :

Good Morning, I wanted to follow up with you to see if you were able to follow the instructions above to switch your ipad from mute mode. Thanks