Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Mac Expert, 7+ years of experience in installation and trouble shooting of mac osx and apps
50064670

I need to print pictures from the Mac with a company logo,

I need to print pictures from the Mac with a company logo, title and date as a template. Ideally a template or simple software where the photos can be dragged from a camera memory card and print without adjustments
Hi, Thanks a lot for posting your query here. I am Jins here to assist you. You can use iWatermark. Click here to see more about it.

Regards
Jins
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Would be a better solution if you batch and, drag, drop and print in one step/motion. We shoot events and quick tagging and printing is important. Any suggests on an application that might be a better fit?

Tom

Hi Tom, I think Photo Bulk will fit your need. Check Visual Watermark also.

Regards
Jins