Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I am trying to fill out an application for CREC. I am a retired

Hartford Teacher. I presently have...
I am trying to fill out an application for CREC. I am a retired Hartford Teacher. I presently have a new email address because my former address was hacked into. The CREC application won't allow me to begin or enter a password. It states that my password XXXXX email are invalid. What should I do so I can fill out the application/How are you doing/
5/19/2013
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Welcome To JustAnswer!

My name isXXXXX am one of the Experts who will assist you today!

Theres several CREC websites, .org sites .net sites.

Is this the site specifically that your having issues with, or is it a different site?

http://www.crec.org/
Yes, that is the site. I think it is connected to appltrax,the Hartford school sysytem site and therein lies the confusion.
Thanks Dorothy,

and to clarify whats happening, your going to this page and clicking on external, or internal hires and then applying for a vacant position?

http://www.crec.org/hr/jobs.php
I am clicking on external hires,figuring I don't work for CREC but maybe I should click on internal if CREC is a part of Hartford system? If I try that and it doesn"t work,how will I "find" you again,Dustin,my new best friend?
What I would like you to try and do, is to start a new application for employment, instead of trying to log in to an existing application

The link is on the page below

http://www.crec.org/hr/external.php

When we start a new application, it should allow you to make a brand new user account, with a new email ( though you can use the same email you used previously, that you current can access )

When you go to this page

https://www.applitrack.com/crec/onlineapp/_application.aspx?starting=true

And click start on the right, it should let you add your name, and email again, as well as pick a password XXXXX a security question.

If its on this page that its rejecting your email, please let me know.

If your able to fill out that page, then you should have any issues finishing the application, if you do have further issues. You can reply to me at any time by logging back into justanswer, and then clicking my questions at the top right, and then clicking on our question and clicking reply to expert.

Thanks Dorothy!

If my answer helped, please click one of the smiley faces to rate the solution, and then click the green accept button to accept the answer..

If my answer did not work, please wait to rate the answer and also wait to accept and instead send me a reply so that I can continue to assist you as needed.

D.Sandlin

Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist