Michelle
Michelle, Mac Technician
Experience:  Apple Computers and Mobile support with 12 years of exp.
70409726

My 2 year old iPad2 has begun displaying my screen keyboard

My 2 year old iPad2 has begun displaying my screen keyboard divided into two halves. It works okay to type, but the split is irritating and "hinky" to use. Is there anyway to correct this?

Appleologist :

Hi, and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am excited to get started with you.

To bring your keyboard back to normal, pinch the two keyboards together to connect it.

Appleologist :

Press and hold one thumb on the left side and the other on the right side. Move both thumbs to the center of your screen

Appleologist :

Please let me know if you are having issues with connecting the keyboard

Customer:

Boy, does that leave me feeling stupid! It did the trick.

Appleologist :

No need to feel that way. We learn new things everyday. Was there anything els I can assist you with today?

Customer:

No, that seems to be my main concern. Thank you.

Appleologist :

You are very welcome.

I hope I’ve provided the resolution you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating. Have a fantastic weekend

Customer:

Thank you. I will complete the rating.