Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

i have a app on my Ipad which states that i should use file

i have a app on my Ipad which states that i should use file sharing in itunes to transfer a floder to my PC
i can not find how to file share in itunes can you help
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What is the name of that Application ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

motorBoat Survey

Thanks Mark. First download and install latest iTunes application on your computer from here : http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

Then connect your iPad to your computer with the USB Cable. Open iTunes. Select your iPad in iTunes (in the top right). Click on Apps tab next to Summary tab. Under Apps tab, you can find the File Sharing section in the bottom (scroll down if you can't find it). Under File Sharing, select the application and all the items that can be shared will be listed in the right column. Select it and click Save to button.

Then you can save it to your PC. See picture below;
graphic

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,
Hi Mark,
It's me Ashik again. It has been a few days, so I am just checking in with you to see if you still need help, and if not to say Thanks for using JustAnswer.

I want you to be happy with the service I am providing, so if we still need to work on this let me know. If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them.

Thanks and Have a great day,