Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

How can I permanently remove uTorent from my mac

Customer Question
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/3/2013
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 4 years ago
Ashik, Mac Technician
Hi and Welcome. My Name is Ashik and I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What version of Mac OS X are you using ?

10.7.5

To remove uTorrent and it all its related files, we can uninstall it using the uninstaller application named AppCleaner. Download and install AppCleaner application from here : http://www.freemacsoft.net/appcleaner/

Open AppCleaner and select/load uTorrent application in AppCleaner. AppCleaner will load uTorrent and all its related files in it. Select all files and click Delete button. This will completely delete uTorrent from your Mac.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Best Regards,
Hi there, Just checking. How is it going ? If you have any trouble following my suggestion, please let know and I'll walk you through it.

Best Regards,
Ashik, Mac Technician