Michelle
Michelle, Mac Technician
Experience:  Apple Computers and Mobile support with 12 years of exp.
70409726

how do i write a letter on i mac cant find word

how do i write a letter on i mac can't find word

Appleologist :

Hi, and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am excited to get started with you.

The default application for typing that comes with the mac is called text edit. Click on the magnifying glass in the upper right corner and type in text edit. Select it to open it

Appleologist :

If you would like microsoft word or Pages, you will need to purchase it since it does not come with your computer

Appleologist :

Please let me know if you have further questions

Appleologist :

Did that answer your question?

Appleologist :

..

Appleologist :

Are you there?

Customer:

please let me know if i have inadvertantly signed up for more than the answer to the above question

Appleologist :

No you have not. You only signed up once. We are still chatting from the original chat. Were you able to open text edit for your letter?

Customer:

yes thank you. for some reason i was not able to get back to you,& then i was worried i was going to be charged 21£ a month, but you have said i won'ti I will change my rating now

Appleologist :

Im sorry you were not able to get back to our chat. If you need to refer back, you can always click on the link within your email

Appleologist :

Have a fantastic rest of your day