Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I am computer challenged! I have been trying to connect my

Customer Question
ipad to itunes through my...
I am computer challenged! I have been trying to connect my ipad to itunes through my PC and it doesnt work. I have itunes, but cant figure out where the set up file is. I am such a moron. Is this something you can help me get figured out?
Thanks,
Sandi
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Mac
4/8/2013
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 4 years ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Hi, I will assist,

I'm sorry about the issue you are having. Are you sure you have iTunes program on your computer? Click on Start, All programs, iTunes....

If not, can you please download and install the latest iTunes program at the website below:
http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

If it does not work, please reply, so I can help further. Thank you

Not helpful. When i go into programs itunes shows up several times. it takes me to windows media player. are they the same?

Sorry. No, it's not the same. Can you just download and install the latest itunes program at the website http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/? Thank you
Relist: Other.
He confused me even more
I'm sorry. Are you stuck with the download? Can we do a screen sharing session, so I can help you directly? Thank you

great! i think ive downloaded itunes 3 times

AFter downloading, you would have to open the downloaded file to install, but please click on the website http://tinyurl.com/4ve5p2v
, then download/save/open/run it
, select the Run option whenever prompted
, then give me the file ID and password ***** will provide you. Leave the program open.

Thank you
Relist: Answer quality.
find me another expert that can walk me through each step. if you cant do that, i will have to go to the apple store

I"m sorry, don't worry, I will continue to work with you ; we guarantee our service. Did you try my steps above yet?

Edit: I'm sorry; you've opted me out, so another expert will help you. Thank you

Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech