iteachmac
iteachmac, The Duke!
Experience:  Mac help ,music midi expert, logic pro recording ,electrical installation ,ilife & all mac computing
28671728

why cant i make a purchase with my apple ID it keep say cannot

why cant i make a purchase with my apple ID it keep say cannot be process

iteachmac :

Welcome ,I will give a full and clear answer to your question, please make sure to reply to any questions I have. They may be essential to my reply.

iteachmac :

Hi theres a good chance your Card or address details need updating or other problems in the account such as clicking an agreement need to be updated .

iteachmac :

Your billing info may need to be updated , using your PC web browser.

1. Go to http://myinfo.apple.com
2. Log In with your Apple ID
3. Update your account info. Check each section and for agreement Accepts etc that may be presented .
4. Check the Address book and Phone numbers - Please match that info with your credit card.
5. Once completed save and log out , then open iTunes and update the same billing information to the letter . See Store Menu , View my Apple ID .

If this does not work then the problem is an internal issue , and not Software related or info related. Moving house or a change of address can cause similar issues , It possible the change in Phone account has created an issue , but again this will have to discussed with Apple Directly as they have access to your details .

You can email or phone apple support for help , they may be able to give you clues to why your Apple ID setup is failing , or your password XXXXX help you set up an account successfully or reset your current one ..

http://www.apple.com/contact/

There are many locations and contact numbers on the contact page above , please find the area phone number nearest to you or use email contact .

There is also a remote possibility that you have an outstanding payment that needs to be cleared , again please contact Apple as above and explain your issue and check your account is up to date and paid up to date with no outstanding charges due..

I hope this helps , please remember to press accept on the green button .

Thanks .

iteachmac :

Also make sure to update itunes to the latest version .

iteachmac :

Apple menu software update . Or use the app store .

iteachmac :

If using PC , go to Start menu , apple software update .

iteachmac :

Or Apple.com/itunes , make sure to use itunes 64bit if using windows 64bit .

iteachmac :

Thanks.

If you need extra help , please use this follow up .

Thanks,

Paul .

iteachmac.