Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

IPAD is frozen - just black screen what should I do?

2/10/2013
Ashik, Mac Technician
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers didn’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, you are rating my Service to you and Not the Outcome of the answer or this website.

You can reset your iPad and see if that works or not. Press and hold the Power button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds or until it show the Apple logo. When you see the Apple Logo, release the buttons and let the iPad boot up.

Let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting. Don't Rate my answer until you are satisfied.

Ashik, Mac Technician
Ashik, Mac Technician