Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I am putting the final touches to a short video using Final

Cut Pro 7 and want...
I am putting the final touches to a short video using Final Cut Pro 7 and want to add scrolling titles. I have added the titles but would like to freeze them once they have appeared rather than have them continue to scroll and disappear off the screen.

Any thoughts?
2/10/2013
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi. Thanks a lot for posting your Query here. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Create the scrolling text. Then double-click on the frame you want to freeze. Hit Shift-N now you will get a freeze in the viewer and you can bring that to your timeline.

Regards
Jins
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer