Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have been talking with David. i tunes has come up on my computer

Customer Question

I have been talking with David. i tunes has come up on my computer now but my new ipad is still the same!
Category: Mac
Expert:  David replied 4 years ago.

I've just seen this now, I'm sorry for any confusion but the other question remains open. We still work in the other question until the issue is fully resolved, and I take it that it isn't.

Please reply to me in the first question, and when you do I can close this one.

Please let me know if you have any problems with how it works.

Sincerely,
David.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

What exactly do you need to know? At this point I have it charged to 99%, its pluged into my home computer and iTunes seems to be running in the background but with no music playing. Just showing all the albums I can chois from

Expert:  David replied 4 years ago.

I have sent you a reply in the original question.

Please reply in the original question so as we can continue.

I hope this is OK, sorry for any issues around double questions.

Sincerely,
David.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Well David, this seems to be going no where. As you told me to do I have pluged the ipad into my home computer. iTunes seems to have opend in the back ground. However nothing has changed with the ipad. If there is nothing you can do please let me know and I'll take it down to a local store and see if they can help!

Expert:  David replied 4 years ago.

There are steps I have that should fix this problem, but I can only continue in the original thread.

Please click this link, and post a reply to me in it:
http://www.justanswer.com/mac-computers/7jdpr-ok-press-button-few-seconds-ipad-seems.html

Thanks
David.