Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

Is there any way to recoup my calendar and contacts from my

Customer Question
palm desktop. I upgraded...
Is there any way to recoup my calendar and contacts from my palm desktop. I upgraded to mountain lion so I could get icloud and they didn't tell me I could not use my palm desktop with this system. I do not use the hand held just the desktop.
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Mac
2/2/2013
Mac Support Specialist: Ms Techie, Software Engineer replied 4 years ago
Ms Techie
Ms Techie, Software Engineer
Hi & Welcome,
Please follow below steps, This will restore your calendar information and contacts. In general while upgrading to any OS, this will create new address book. Hence existing contacts gets lost. So please follow below steps:
1. Quit all applications.
2. Open user's Library (from Go menu while holding Option key).
3. Open folder "Application Support".
4. Delete folder "AddressBook".
Hope this works for you.
Let me know in case issue still persists.
Thank You.
Ms Techie
Ms Techie
Ms Techie, Software Engineer