tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius
Experience:  Computer specialist.
62741268

I am having difficulty syncing "Words" on new i-pad mini

Customer Question

I am having difficulty syncing "Words" on new i-pad mini with existing game on i-phone.
Category: Mac
Expert:  tyroneboman replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I will assist you.
You can install the app and log in with the same username and password ***** both devices, if you are having trouble with the log in, try deleting the app and reinstall and then enter the username and password ***** Enter the same username and password ***** both devices.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have tried all that.

The rating you gave goes on my personal record and affects my customer service score and my job. . I am doing my very best to help you. I would appreciate not getting a negative review as this reflects my service to you. Did I misunderstand the question, is there something else I can do?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have tried re-installing and new passwords - still no results !!!

Are you using Words With Friends HD?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The rating was not directed at you but rather the website. I think I just blew $45.

Okay, that is the problem. Words with Friends HD is an iPad only app. You will need to install the iphone version Words with Friends on the iPad.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

How do I find the i-phone version. The i-pad keeps taking me to the i-pad version.

Please try this> CLICK HERE<
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

This has been the most frustrating thing I have ever encountered. I'm done and I don't think I have to tell you what Zynga can do with it's game!

I am very sorry this did not work for you. JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee and you are not required to pay for something that did not help. Please remember I did my best to help under the circumstances, we value you as a customer and also want you to be satisfied. >PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR A REFUND<