Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Experience:  worked as a Tech support Associate for Apple products
51110040

Hi again< maybe you dinot recieve my ques. but I have a ipod

Hi again< maybe you dinot recieve my ques. but I have a ipod nano that the msg on the top of the screen saysDisk Mode the middle of the screen there is a larg check mark underneath this it says OK to discvonnect.
At the moment its not even plugged in. I had recharged it then I listened to some music when I was ou jogging when I finished i shut it off. Now I was going out to exercise and when I was trying to start it theat was the msg. thaan was on my screen. and I can"t start my nano.
Please,help me if you can. thanks in advance.
Sandy

Don't worry, your ipod is in disk mode. This can happen when you hold down certain combination of buttons for a certain period of time.

Just do a reset. Press and hold the menu and the center buttons together until you see an apple logo.

Let me know if this does not resolve your issue.

Thank You
Vinod
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Smile I have received a quick response to my Problem with my nano.

it was so easy what the specialist, mine was Vinod Menon, thank you somuch vinod now I can go exercise. I am glad I went to this site.Now I know where to go if I have another problem.

Again thankyou for solving my problem quickly . Have a healthy New Year! Smile

Sandy

Hi Sandy,

Great to know that your issue is resolved and you are happy...:)

You too have a great year!!

I would appreciate if you can now rate my service.

Thank You
Vinod