Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

how to find my adobe flash player password

Customer Question

Category: Mac
Expert:  John T. F. replied 4 years ago.
Hello! My name is John, I will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Don't forget the deposit you placed to ask this question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating my service only and not this website itself or your issue.

What do you mean by "password"? Do you mean your OS X user account password in order to install it?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

able to download flash player but it asks me for a password i dont know

Thanks, Hugh. Is this when you are trying to install it?

Flash Player itself doesn't require a password so assuming you have a legitmate download then it should be your normal OS X password being requested.

Can you tell me what version of OS X you are currently running?

Click the Apple Logo in the menubar at the top of the screen

Select "About This Mac"

In the window that opens, look for the "Version" information. Please let me know what it says.