Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Bought I pad 2 in Dubai. I have no FaceTime and camera only

Customer Question

Bought I pad 2 in Dubai. I have no FaceTime and camera only works facing me - cannot open shutter most of the time when facing out but sometimes opens for 2 secs and screen is black- then shutter appears. Is this related to being bought in Dubai.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is Ashik and I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers didn’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, you are rating my Service to you and Not the Outcome of the answer or this website.

You can reset your iPad and see if that works or not. Press and hold the Power button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds. iPad will automatically restarts and return to home screen. If it does not restarts after holding the button for 10 seconds, hold down the Power button and the Home button until it restart itself.

Let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting. Don't Rate my answer until you are satisfied.

Expert:  Ashik replied 4 years ago.
Hi there, Could you please tell me why did you rated me as Bad Service? Is there any reason ? The Bad Service you left me will badly affect my job heree. I'm trying to help you and you've rated me as Bad even without replying to me ?

Could you please change it to OK Rating and I will request refund for you
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 years ago.
Hi there, Could you please tell me the reason that you rated me as Bad Service ?The Bad Service you left me will badly affect my job here. Do you still need help or do I need to request refund for you and cancel this question ?

We've just started troubleshooting and I've more suggestions to try. Please take time to reply back here. Thanks