Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I want to copy pictures from Facebook friends to my photo album.

I want to copy pictures from Facebook friends to my photo album. I use to do it very easy but since I put FB on my new I -pad I cannot do it
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

You can download them easily. Tap and hold down the Picture you want and a pop up window will appear. Select Save Photo from that window and it will saved to your iPad.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting. Don't Rate my answer until you are satisfied.

Hi there,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Let me know if you need any help in future...

Best Regards,
Hi there,

Best Regards,