Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I have had iCloud installed for ages. Now I wish to share a

Customer Question
calendar, however all help sites...
I have had iCloud installed for ages. Now I wish to share a calendar, however all help sites say to type www.icloud.com and login, however when I do it asks if I wish to set up iCloud on this device etc? Going to iCloud in settings does not give me any options when clicking on calendars except changing colour.
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/3/2012
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 5 years ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist

I am Vinod. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue.

I believe you have already logged in to

www.cloud.com

haven't you?

If you are logged in to that icloud, and click on "Calendar", you will see all your calendars listed to the left side. There will be a small circle to the right of each calendar (with some curves inscribed). Click on it and you will have the option to share calendar.

Now this document should help.

http://support.apple.com/kb/PH2690

Let me know if you find any difficulty. I am more than happy to walk you through the steps.

Thank You
Vinod
No, I do not see this circle? I have read the doco but as explained before my calendars do not offer this option. All I can do is change the colours of calendars, delete or rename?
I see that you have rated my service as bad. Please don't rate my service until we finish troubleshooting. We will have to try several steps to find the resolution.

Just reply if one step does not work.

When you click on calendar in iCloud.com, what are the calendars listed to the left side - like Home, work etc

Let me know of that first.
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist