Thank you kindly for the update.Please, do not forget to click the Happy face on the bottom of this page and click Submit, if you are satisfied.
Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Yahoo password:
- Click the following link: http://edit.yahoo.com/forgot?login
- On that first page, choose the "My account may have been compromised" option and click the Next button.
- Fill out the requested questions and fill in the data when asked for itYou will then be given the chance to reset your password.
If that does not work for you, you can submit a ticket directly to Yahoo and get the password XXXXX by following the link and instructions at the following link: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/general-01.html
- If you prefer to speak with someone, you can call the following number:(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/>----> When you call them, you may wish to mention that you wish to upgrade to "Yahoo Plus" which is $19.99 / year. Once you do that, they will be a lot more helpful.
If they cannot help you at the number, you can send an email to the following address: [email protected]
----> In this email, put your Yahoo or At&t ID in the Subject field.
If you need to restore deleted emails:
- Click the following link: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/mail_restore.html
- Fill out the information on that page and submit it. Please, keep me updated on the status of your problem if there are any further issues. I will be available to respond.
Please, bookmark the following page if you ever want to work with me directly. Any new questions posted at the following page will be sent directly to me: http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-computertechmaster/
Thank you, - Jason