Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I am trying to generate a new book in Iphoto, the book type

Customer Question
drop down does not allow...
I am trying to generate a new book in Iphoto, the book type drop down does not allow me to select a book type, hardcopy etc etc
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Mac
12/1/2012
Mac Support Specialist: Jesse, Mac Support Specialist replied 5 years ago
Jesse
Jesse, Mac Support Specialist
Jesse :

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer.com!

My name is ***** ***** I'm here to help.

Jesse :

Which version of iPhoto are you using? If you don't know, go to the iPhoto menu in the upper left corner, and select About iPhoto.

JACUSTOMER-r3o7nycu- :

7.1.5 I have made many several books before, now just stop giving me a selection from the book type fropdown

Jesse :

Have you tried quiting iPhoto, then opening it again and trying?

JACUSTOMER-r3o7nycu- :

yes

Jesse :

Are you selecting an Album when you try to make a new book?

JACUSTOMER-r3o7nycu- :

yes

Jesse :

Have you tried selecting a different album?

JACUSTOMER-r3o7nycu- :

yes

Jesse :

Okay, I'm going to Opt Out so another expert can assist you.

JACUSTOMER-r3o7nycu- :

some expert!

Mac Support Specialist: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 5 years ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator

I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the Professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the Professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

Rachel

Just refund me!
Jesse
Jesse
Jesse, Mac Support Specialist