John T. F., Mac Druid
Experience:  20+ years in the computer/Mac industry
60674955

Dear sir When I buy chips from my iphone, the answer is

Customer Question

Dear sir

When I buy chips from my iphone, the answer is always get "iTune support" to activate the purchase. Why?

Richard Lok
Category: Mac
Expert:  John T. F. replied 4 years ago.
Hello! My name is John, I will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Don't forget the deposit you placed to ask this question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating my service only and not this website itself or your issue.

Do you have any problems making purchases directly from the App Store?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

2 days ago, it was ok. but now can't work.

Thanks, Richard.

This generally stems from an issue with your payment method. You can try updating your method of payment via iTunes on your computer;

open iTunes

Select the iTunes Store

Sign in or click on your ID in the upper right of the Store and choose View Account.

Click "Edit" next to your payment info.

Re-enter your payment info and click "Done".

Then re-try your purchases.

If it still does not work, you will have to contact Apple via their Express Lane customer service feature to ask them to investigate the reason for your disabled account:

https://expresslane.apple.com/

Choose the correct category and issue as prompted by the service above and you will eventually reach a web form where Apple promises to respond within 24 hours.

If you need help navigating the above site, please let me know.

Hopefully, this info will answer your question and if so please don't forget to rate my service

Register Here
. If you continue to have questions on this topic, do not rate yet, just reply back to this discussion. I will be more than happy to work with you further.

Thanks and good luck,