Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

How Do I Shuffle Photos In An iPhoto Album Or Slideshow?

Customer Question
How do I shuffle photos...

How do I shuffle photos in an iPhoto album or slideshow?

Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Mac
10/3/2012
Mac Support Specialist: Molinari, Computer Technician replied 5 years ago
Molinari
Molinari, Computer Technician

Try this:

If you are in full-screen view, you need to exit it to change settings. Move your pointer to the top of the screen, and then click the Full Screen button that appears in the top-right corner.

Note: Some options aren’t available for every slideshow theme.

To change settings for an entire slideshow:

1. Do one of the following:

• Select the slideshow in the Source list, click the Settings button in the toolbar, and then click All Slides.

• While a slideshow is playing, move the pointer to make the slideshow controls appear, and then click the Settings button:

The slideshow controls with the Settings button highlighted
    • To display slides in random order, select “Shuffle slide order.” If you don’t see this option, play the slideshow, move the pointer to make the slideshow controls appear, and then click the Settings button.

Let me know what happens...

Replacing Emoji...
Replacing Emoji...
Mike, Mac Medic