Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

Last two downloads of music on my IPod has not copyed but have

Customer Question
been charged last receipt #...
Last two downloads of music on my IPod has not copyed but have been charged last receipt # XXXXX
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Mac
10/1/2012
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 5 years ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

What's the exact model of your iPod? Is it the iPod touch?
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1353

Do you connect the iPod to Wi-Fi/wireless?

Do you have iTunes program on your computer? Did you download those two songs on the computer yet, then you can sync?

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2519

Please let me know. thank you,

Do I try to download again and is this credit back to my Visa

If you have already purchased the songs, then you won't be charge again; you can always download your previous purchased songs without getting charge again. So yes, please try to download again:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2519

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you.

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate bad or poor service, please stop and click on the REPLY tab and reply with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Thank you,

Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech