Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

lost my music folder on itunes - all my music is on my phone

Customer Question
- how do i get...
lost my music folder on itunes - all my music is on my phone - how do i get it back onto my computer
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Mac
10/1/2012
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 5 years ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

On your computer, make sure to sign in the correct Apple ID account (you've used to purchase all your music previously) in the iTunes program.

Please plug in the phone to sync. If that does not work:

1. Open iTunes 10.6 or later on your computer. (You can download the latest version of iTunes here.)
  2. If you're not already signed in, click Sign In, and enter your Apple ID and password.
  3. After you've signed in, click Purchased on the right side in the iTunes Store under the QUICK LINKS section.

4. From your Purchased page, click the tab for the content type you're looking for (Music, Movies, TV Shows, Apps, or Books).

5. Click Songs or Albums to change the page view and All or "Not in My Library" to view your purchased content that currently is not downloaded on your computer.
  6. Click the download icon to the right of each item to download that item.

You can see the full details at
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2519

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you.

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate bad or poor service, please stop and click on the REPLY tab and reply with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Thank you,

Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech