How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Frederick S. Your Own Question
Frederick S.
Frederick S., Mac Specialist
Category: Mac
Satisfied Customers: 8694
Experience:  Worked with Mac OS X for two years as a support technician.
Type Your Mac Question Here...
Frederick S. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my great granddaughter did something to my computer and now

This answer was rated:

my great granddaughter did something to my computer and now it looks like a photo negative. how can i fix it?
Hi! My name isXXXXX look forward to assisting you! Do not forget to rate my answer quality before you go. Let's get started!

Happy to help

This sometimes happens if certain key combinations are pressed at once, usually at least 4 keys.

You should be able to change it back by pressing the following keys at the same time:

Press the Control-Option-Command-8 key combination.

This is a feature of Universal Access that you can turn on/off.

Thank you; be sure to rate me once you have no further questions. I'm standing by.
Frederick S. and 4 other Mac Specialists are ready to help you