Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

My ipod has frozen . At rhe moment the menu is showing but

I can't get it to...
My ipod has frozen . At rhe moment the menu is showing but I can't get it to do anything.
8/14/2012
Ashik, Mac Technician
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer bad/negatively (First two left Stars/Faces/Ratings are Negatives) but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Which model of iPod is this ?
The ipod is a nano
Which generation ? Is it the latest touch screen model ?
No, I have a wheel at the bottom of the screen which I run my finger round to select what I want. It is a couple of years old, not the latest model.

We can reset your iPod and see if that works or not

1. Toggle the Hold switch on and off. (Slide it to Hold, then turn it off again.)

2. Press and hold the Menu and Center (Select) buttons simultaneously until the Apple logo appears, about 6 to 8 seconds. You may need to repeat this step.

Let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting. Don't Rate my answer until you are satisfied.

You genius. If it happens again, I will do that. Thanks very much.
You're welcome :) Don't forget to rate me Positively (Excellent Service) if you are satisfied.

Best Regards,
Ashik, Mac Technician
Hi there,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Let me know if you need any help in future...

Best Regards,
Ashik, Mac Technician