Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  I am Computer Science Engineer CompTIA A+ and Cisco certified and have 10 years of experience fixing Macs
23822421

Is aol desktop compatible with mountain lion

Hello, I am Engineer John C., I will be your expert today.

Unfortunately AOL Desktop is not working for Mountain Lion (Mac OS X 10.8). You can see it here also -----> http://roaringapps.com/app:945

It is not your fault and it is not Apple's fault either. We just need to wait for AOL to update their software to be compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 (a.k.a Mountain Lion)

Please note I do NOT work for AOL so please do NOT leave me a negative feedback in case you are not satisfied with them.

I cordially request that you do not take a correct answer as a bad or poor answer.

Please ONLY select "OK, Good or Excellent Service" below (and then click Submit) so I can get a positive feedback in justanswer.com

Please note I do NOT work for AOL so please do NOT leave me a negative feedback in case you are not satisfied with them. (Please select OK, Good or Excellent Service below. If you are not ready to do so, please do not leave me any feedback)

Thank you

John C.

PS: as a workaround, if you need to check your emails, go to www.aol.com from your browser, then go to "Mail" and check your messages from there while we wait for AOL to update their Desktop software.