Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My macbook pro late 2011 13 inch wont turn on. The power cable…

Customer Question
My macbook pro late 2011...
My macbook pro late 2011 13 inch won't turn on. The power cable will only be a light green and it won't work. I did disconnect the battery cable whilebit was still on with a metal thig and sparks flew. I don't know what the problem is and i don't have a apple store or bestbuy near me so i need your help.
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Mac
8/1/2012
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 5 years ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant
Hello! My name is XXXXX XXXXX self-employed tech, and I'm offering my time in good faith today to provide advice and information.

Did the MBP stop working when the "sparks flew" or was this after the fact?

I think so. I did try and turn it on later and it wohld not work. So i think that is the problem
Relist: Answer came too late.
I was going to pay the 50 dollars for imediate help but it has been over 12 hours with no help. So i am going to take it to an apple store and have them help me