CompExpert
CompExpert, Mac Specialist
Experience:  Apple Desktop/Laptops with 8 years exp. Apple Certified
63903440

My calendar lost all appointments past and future.Please h

Customer Question

My calendar lost all appointments past and future.Please help.
Category: Mac
Expert:  CompExpert replied 5 years ago.

CompExpert :

hi,
did you sync with icloud?

go to setting ---->>> icloud, slide the calendar sync to off

hold both power and home button for 10 seconds

ipad will reboot, then go back to icloud and turn sync calendar on again

JACUSTOMER-od7j8me6- : I forgot to tell you that I tried rebooting withno results. I have just set up Cloud today several days after the problem began. Have had no result.
CompExpert :

try to turn off calendar sync and see if your appointment come back

JACUSTOMER-od7j8me6- : I forgot to tell you that I tried rebooting withno results. I have just set up Cloud today several days after the problem began. Have had no result. I turned off calendar sync and on again - no result
CompExpert :

if not, did you back up your calendar on itunes?

you can try to restore it from itunes,

CompExpert :

connect your ipad to your computer

CompExpert :

open itunes, select ipad name under devices

CompExpert :

on the summary tab

CompExpert :

click restore from backup

CompExpert :

then let itunes restore your calendar for you

CompExpert :

icloud sometime overwrite calendar from syncing with different devices

software bugs

CompExpert :

also, sign in to www.icloud.com

CompExpert :

with your apple id

CompExpert :

and see if your calendar is in there

JACUSTOMER-od7j8me6- : I forgot to tell you that I tried rebooting withno results. I have just set up Cloud today several days after the problem began. Have had no result. I turned off calendar sync and on again - no result I tried to go to iCloud.com but it would't open for me!
JACUSTOMER-od7j8me6- : I forgot to tell you that I tried rebooting withno results. I have just set up Cloud today several days after the problem began. Have had no result. I turned off calendar sync and on again - no result I tried to go to iCloud.com but it would't open for me! I am having no luck at all! No matter what I tried.
CompExpert :

first go to www.icloud.com log in and check the calendar on icloud website

CompExpert :

see if your appointment is there

CompExpert :

if it not, follow my direction and restore your ipad from itunes backup

CompExpert :

if you saw all your appointments still on icloud website

CompExpert :

then you can restore your ipad from icloud, that option also available on itunes

CompExpert :

on the summary tab

click restore from backup

JACUSTOMER-od7j8me6- : Nothing suggested has helped me to recover my calendar. Thank you for trying.
JACUSTOMER-od7j8me6- : Jane.
CompExpert :

unfortunately, if all those method failed meaning is an apple server bugs that might wiped out your calendar appointment. it does happened to a lot of customers.

anyhow, I do hope you have a wonderful week