Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I RESET FROM THE SETTINGS MENU ON MY IPAD AND NOW IT WONT

I RESET FROM THE SETTINGS MENU ON MY IPAD AND NOW IT WON'T START WORKING AGAIN, IT JUST SHOW A SPINNING WHEEL ON A BLACK SCREEN
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

You can reset your iPad and see if that works or not. Press and hold the Power button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds. iPad will automatically restarts and return to home screen. If it not restarts after holding the button for 10 seconds, hold down the Power button and the Home button until it get turns off and restart itself.

Let me know if that didn't worked...Only click Accept after we solved the problem