Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

How can I reinstall Outlook 2011 for Mac and not lose my past

Customer Question

How can I reinstall Outlook 2011 for Mac and not lose my past emails and contacts? The program itself won't open after all that database update crap. Thanks!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Question, when you say it wont open after the database updates,

What exactly happened. DId you install, or did your mac decide to install the update to microsoft office, and was it after that update that your Outlook program would not work?

If not, please describe in detail what happened to cause this issue.

Thanks!