CompExpert
CompExpert, Mac Specialist
Experience:  Apple Desktop/Laptops with 8 years exp. Apple Certified
63903440

I keep trying to purchase chips for VIP Poker game on my

Customer Question

I keep trying to purchase chips for VIP Poker game on my IPAD but i get a message stating for me to contact Itunes support. I think my credit card is being declined, but I changed my credit card info in my Itunes account. But the purchase still will not go through. Can you please help me?
Category: Mac
Expert:  CompExpert replied 5 years ago.
CompExpert :

hi,
open itunes on your computer, on the upper menu --->>> store --->> sign in

then go back to store --->>> view my account

view my account page open up, scroll all the way down and click reset all warnings for purchased and downloading

CompExpert :

after that try to buy your vip pocke game chips again on your ipad

CompExpert :

give that a try

Customer :

I have already done all that you are telling me. I am using my IPAD. I changed my credit card from Visa to Discover and I still cannot make the purchase. What now

Customer :

Are you there?

CompExpert :

go here ---->> http://www.apple.com/support/mac/app-store/contact.html?form=account&topic=MacAppStoreAccountandBilling

if you try that and it still doesnt work. Apple might need to reset their security for your account.

just send them an email within 24hrs they will fixed it for you.