Frederick S., Mac Specialist
Experience:  Worked with Mac OS X for two years as a support technician.
33925084

can i send a voicemail from my iphone to my friends iphon

can i send a voicemail from my iphone to my friend's iphone?
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Since iPhone uses a proprietary service for its voice mail, the ability to forward voice mails is not allowed. You can use a third party set up like Google Voice which would allow you to forward emails with the voicemail attached. You can learn more about it and sign up for free at google.com/voice. Thanks!

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Can you walk me through how to set up google voice?
Sure; basically, Google Voice will create a separate phone number for you (and it's free). You'd have to have contacts call that number, and basically the call is automatically 'forwarded' on (transparently) to your current phone number. Does that sound like something you'd be interested in?

FS
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I don't think so. Really just have a funny voicemail on my phone right now that I want to send to my friend. What's your best recommendation for sending/emailing it? Or is it basically impossible?
It's pretty much impossible since it's basically 'trapped' within the built in voice mail system. You could get another device to record it, if you had like a tape recorder, and tap "Speaker" in the top right to play it, then you could call your friend and play it back to him. But other than that, there isn't any easy, direct way to do it.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok thanks very much for trying to help
Very disappointing that you would compensate me for my time only to get a refund. I work hard on this site to feed my family but it's clear that my information provided to you wasn't enough. Sorry to disappoint.

FS