Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

How do I change the CONTACT PHONE NUMBER and INFO on my IPAD.

Customer Question
Please...
How do I change the CONTACT PHONE NUMBER and INFO on my IPAD. Please
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Mac
4/2/2012
Mac Support Specialist: lordnomi, Consultant replied 5 years ago
lordnomi
lordnomi, Consultant

lordnomi :

Hi

lordnomi :

i am lordnomi and i will be glad to help you today

JACUSTOMER-1na7vs14- :

Thank you LORDNOMI, do you need me to resend my question....this is my first time...I AM A COMPLETE novice on electronics. From Brian.

lordnomi :

is it from AT& T?

lordnomi :

its alright

lordnomi :

which network are you using?

JACUSTOMER-1na7vs14- :

I use BT/Yahoo for my broadband and my IPAD is with VODAFONE..is that the question that you were asking

lordnomi :

call vodafone

lordnomi :

and request to change the info on ipad

lordnomi :

will take 2-3 minutes :)

JACUSTOMER-1na7vs14- :

I have been to 2 Vodafone stores but nobody can help me with SKYPE.....I do apologise..I did not tell you that my problem is with SKYPE contacts. NOT EMAILS

lordnomi :

in your question its ipad :)

lordnomi :

now state your problem again please :)

JACUSTOMER-1na7vs14- :

I mistyped the phone numbers and information on some of my SKYPE contacts and I therefore am unable to contact them. Please will you tell me... HOW DO I EDIT THE CONTACT INFORMATION IN MY SKYPE DIRECTORY FOR IPAD. Sorry for my confusion....I am a beginner. From Brian.

lordnomi :

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA10811/How-do-I-add-phone-numbers-to-a-contact-s-profile-in-Skype-for-Mac-OS-X

lordnomi :

see if it helps

lordnomi :

this link is talking about your problem

lordnomi :

http://community.skype.com/t5/iPad/Skype-for-iPad-Editing-Contacts/td-p/181380

JACUSTOMER-1na7vs14- :

Thank you the community.skype message the first one from skype support was too complicated for me to follow. I will try it now

lordnomi :

feel free to contact me if you have any further queries :)

JACUSTOMER-1na7vs14- :

Thank you. the community link site is currently DOWN but it does appear to be able to give me the information that I require. From Brian

lordnomi
lordnomi, Consultant
lordnomi
lordnomi
lordnomi, Consultant