Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Re: Backing up from MacBook Pro; Lion 10.7.3; to FireLite

Re: Backing up from MacBook Pro; Lion 10.7.3; to FireLite 100GB model FWFL100-N.

I erased 67GB prior backup on the external for room to start over. TIME MACHINE is set up to backup EVERYTHING. @ this moment I want to back up only my DOCUMENTS, EMAIL FILES, MUSIC FILES AND PHOTO FILES........ because I have to leave for the airport in < 1 hour.
Is there a way to do?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
Go to System Preferences / Time Machine select Options and you can only select what to Exclude not what to backup. So Exclude evrything except your Home folder for now.
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
Still there?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
MIKE.... APOLOGY FOR DELAY IN RESPONDING. I'M AWAY FROM HOME AT DAUGHTER'S WITH NEW GRANDSON + 2 OLDER ONES. DON'T HAVE WEB ACCESS AT HER HOME.

BOTXXXXX XXXXXNE: THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! I WALKED THRU THE STEPS AND SEE WHAT TO DO.

ARE U DIRECTLY AVAILABLE FOR THE FUTURE?

BEST REGARDS,
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
Yes you can always get me here:

http://mikethemacmedic.com

Thanks
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
FYI you have to Accept or I am not paid. Thanks again.