DaniBigApple
DaniBigApple, Mac Genius
Experience:  4+Years Apple Genius Experience Trainer in Apple core applications
66806038

I want to delete a Google blog but I cant find the required

I want to delete a Google blog but I can't find the required icon and setting. I am working on a Mac lion.
Category: Mac
Expert:  DaniBigApple replied 5 years ago.
Hello! I can see how thats frustrating. I am writing up instructions now. DO you see a page that looks like this
If you do not but are on the blogger page, there is an option "Dashboard" on the top right of the screen. click that This will bring you to the blog page just as I have pictured here You will then choose settings on the blog you would like to delete and choose delete. Then confirm.
I have updated the last post with screen shots
Was this helpful or are you still having trouble?
Also if you are stuck on this screen image listed below go to the top right corner next to english you will see a "gear" Click that and then choose "Old Blogger Interface" It will then bring you to the screen that I had taken pictures of.