Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

Iam having a problem my I pad states that I can't receive

Customer Question
mail onsever Q it states...
Iam having a problem my I pad states that I can't receive mail onsever Q it states user name or password ***** ***** please help Iam not very bat at computers.
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Mac
4/1/2012
Mac Support Specialist: Techie_Ben, Software Engineer replied 5 years ago
Techie_Ben
Techie_Ben, Software Engineer
Thank you for the question. It is important to enter the password ***** how it is entered when you log in to your email on your computer. For example, if you are using GMail as your email provider and you log in with the password "Password123", you need to make sure th enter the password ***** an upper-case P and the rest of the letters lowercase. To enter an upper-case letter, use the shift key on the bottom left of the keyboard (looks like an up arrow). Once you can confirm you can log in with the username/password ***** your computer, the iPad should accept it as well, as long as it is entered exactly the same way.
You are not helping me my host is Mailq.com description Q originally password ***** was locked in I never had to put in my password ***** I opened mail on I pod that is why I ant remember what it is I did get A note saying new password ***** ***** the email but that is the problem I can't receive email.
Techie_Ben
Techie_Ben
Techie_Ben, Software Engineer