Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

i pressed command h on my mac when on a microsoft word document.

Customer Question
i think it is hidden...
i pressed command h on my mac when on a microsoft word document. i think it is hidden, how do i retrieve it?
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Mac
3/5/2012
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 5 years ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Greetings,

Welcome to Just Answer.

My name is Jason and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

You can press COMMAND TAB one or more times to cycle through the list of open and hidden applications. When you do this, you will find your Word document.

Thank you,

this has not solved the problem. my document is listed in Documents and whenever i attempt to open it, it does not open. Other documents will open, but this specific document will not.

Thank you for the update.

May I please, remote into your computer so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

I will remote in this one time for you at no extra cost.

yes that is ok

Thank you.

I will have the remote link posted here in 10 minutes.

- Jason

Thank you.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run: http://67.192.95.188:8040/?Session=ee104f4c-f5f1-4ab0-a424-c76a3e501a10&SUPPORT=NET

Sorry this is taking too long - have to start again with a new document. Not satisfied with answer.

If you allow me in, I will be able to get this back up for you.

If you do not wish to work with me, please let me know and I will send up the refund request.

I will have this fixed soon.

Relist: Answer came too late.
Can't assist further.

I see that you relisted the question.

I will have this fixed soon.

I assume that you do not wish to work with me any longer.

I will close the remote link.

Thank you.
Jason Jones, Mac Technician