Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

My iPad went blank, fully charged. I cant get it to turn back

My iPad went blank, fully...
My iPad went blank, fully charged. I can't get it to turn back on. Suggestions for trouble-shooting?
3/1/2012
Ashik, Mac Technician
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

You can reset your iPad and see if that works or not. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds. iPad will automatically restarts and return to home screen. If it not restarts after holding the button for 10 seconds, hold down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button until it get turns off and restart itself.

Let me know if that didn't worked...Only click Accept after it worked.

Best Regards,

Ashik, Mac Technician
Ashik, Mac Technician