CompExpert
CompExpert, Mac Specialist
Experience:  Apple Desktop/Laptops with 8 years exp. Apple Certified
63903440

Why am I not able to sign in to download music or get at my

Customer Question

Why am I not able to sign in to download music or get at my music library
I can get into the site where I can download but when I select something , I get nothing- the screen stays exactly the same
***@******.***
Category: Mac
Expert:  CompExpert replied 5 years ago.
ComputerCare1199 :

hi

ComputerCare1199 :

you need to turn off spyware or virus protection software on your computer

ComputerCare1199 :

make sure you authorized your devices with itunes itunes menu -----> store ---->>> authorized or unauthorized

ComputerCare1199 :

i fogot, before you open itunes

ComputerCare1199 :

right click on itunes icon and "run as administrator"

ComputerCare1199 :

do all that steps i told you

ComputerCare1199 :

and try itunes store again

ComputerCare1199 :

please let me know if that workout for you

Customer :

Yesterday I tried to follow your suggestion to :turn off spyware(didn't know how to do that so when I continued the whole computer went black and I had to reboot but was still unable to get my original problem solved "Why am I not able to access my account at I-Tunes?)
I just came back from shopping for a new I-pod and tried to connect with cable etc and it again refused me access PC computer

Optional Information:
Computer OS: Windows Vista
Browser: Chrome

Already Tried:
I bought a new I-POd and attempted to register and download etc but was not able to download as it says my computer refuses access

ComputerCare1199 :

do you have norton spyware or any other protection software running in your computer?

ComputerCare1199 :

most of the case when you cannot get into apple store because some anti-virus or spyware softwares is stopping it.

ComputerCare1199 :

please check carefully to see if you have any of those software running, if you do, please uninstalled and try to access your Apple Store again