CompExpert
CompExpert, Mac Specialist
Experience:  Apple Desktop/Laptops with 8 years exp. Apple Certified
63903440

I FORGOT MY PASSWORD AND DON'T REMEMBER MY "CHILDHOOD HERO".

Customer Question

I FORGOT MY PASSWORD ***** DON'T REMEMBER MY "CHILDHOOD HERO". HELP ME TO GET THIS RESOLVED. YOUR SYSTEM JUST KEEPS ME GOING IN CIRCLES AND I CAN'T GET LOGGED IN. I REQUESTED A NEW PASSWORD ***** COULD NOT CREATE A NEW PW BECAUSE YOUR SYSTEM WON'T LET ME PROCEED WITHOUT PUTTING IN MY "CHILDHOOD HERO" WHICH I DON'T RECALL EITHER. HELP, HELP, HELP P.S. I COULD NOT FIND A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL EITHER ... OH YES, I DID CALL THE 800 NUMBER THAT I FOUND ON GOOGLE BUT IT JUST REFERRED ME TO THE WEB SITE! THIS IS VERY VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!!!
Category: Mac
Expert:  CompExpert replied 5 years ago.

hi,

https://iforgot.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/DSiForgot.woa/wa/iforgot?app_type=ext&app_id=93&returnURL=https://appleid.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/MyAppleId.woa&language=US-EN

click on that link to reset your password ***** email.

Select your authentication method.

Email authentication: To access your information, we will send an email to the address(es) on file for you.

after that log into your email and open the email apple send you. it should be a link in there for you to set new password ***** you Apple ID
did it workout for you?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for your responses but they don't address my problem. It is not an Apple problem. The problem was with Quicken Essentials for Mac and I have gotten that corrected by finally being able to contact the Quicken folks.
I'm so glad it workout for you.