Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Using Entourage, I tried to open a 'submit this' button and

Customer Question

Using Entourage, I tried to open a 'submit this' button and an error message popped up saying, "For your security, Entourage will block submission of this form". I want to send the form now...what can I do to unblock it? Thanks!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I never received an answer to my question ....I still would like to download this form.....Thanks, Janet
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  Danielle-Mod replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!